Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Note to CA GOP: Leave Me Alone

October 25, 2005


California Republican Party
1903 West Magnolia Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91506-1727

Inre: BS Mailing for Arnold’s BS Agenda

Dear Republicans:

You miserable bastards.

How did my name get on your freaking mailing list? For your information, I am a registered Democrat with a decidedly Progressive outlook, and a union member active in the political arena. In fact, I just returned home from an Alliance for a Better California phone bank that was calling voters to urge them to reject the Governor’s ridiculous “reform” agenda.

To open my mailbox and see a photograph of our doofus Governor nearly made me keel over -- first with anger, then laughter.

Schwarzenegger is a joke and a disgrace to our state. The man is utterly clueless and his slate of initiatives will do nothing – NOTHING – to address the problems facing California.

I wouldn’t join Arnold for a walk across the street let alone in his misguided effort to screw public school teachers, silence union members, and give the Governor’s office extraordinary powers over our fiscal future.

I don’t know where you bought my name and address, but kindly remove me from your database. I don’t believe I could stand the shock of seeing Arnold’s face on a piece of mail addressed to me again.

Sincerely,



Brian Tanguay
Progressive Union Activist

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Brian, you are still doing this union stuff. That's for the under achievers. You gotta go up. You are middle aged man now.

Join us and enjoy the richy life.

Anonymous said...

Brian,
I have to say this made my day !